Today we are going to show you the Top Free Dating Apps of 2018. The world of dating is full of different kinds of Dating Apps free. Some are generic while some are very unique. Today we are going to explore them all and find you the best dating apps. Dating Apps are convenient these days because most people are too busy or shy to initiate dates themselves. Such people prefer letting technology do their work for them.
So let technology be your wingman and go ahead and read our list of top free Dating Apps that are free in 2018. Time to have fun and take a dip in the dating world! Be safe and respectful, and do not get yourself catfished! So buckle up and enjoy the list of top free “Dating Apps of 2018“, handpicked, tried and tested!
- 1 Top Free Dating Apps of 2018
- 2 #1 Tinder – Dating App
- 3 #2 OkCupid – A Free Dating App
- 4 #3 Match.com – Best Dating App
- 5 #4 Zoosk – Online Dating App
- 6 #5 TrulyMadly – First Indian Dating App
- 7 #6 Skout
- 8 #7 FriendFinder-X
- 9 #8 Cuddli
- 10 #9 Wild
- 11 #10 Luxy – Dating Luxury
Top Free Dating Apps of 2018
|Hook Up Apps||iOS/Android||Cost|
#1 Tinder – Dating App
This one is an obvious choice. Wherever online dating is mentioned, Tinder is always there. Tinder is one of the most popular methods today to date online. Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps in India. First, let us talk about the app. The Tinder app is well maintained with a beautiful design. The app introduced location-based and match based chats.
You can swipe left or right on people and even super like some people. Tinder, as well as, is an amazing addition to anyone who is looking for dating apps. Tinder is 100% free, and there are no charges to use the base functions. However, there are some subscription based charges if you wish to avail extra services.
Tinder is one of the newest yet the strongest app in the free dating apps market. It is still dominating the market as of 2018. Tinder boasts around 50 million users per month, all over the world, with 12 million matches every day. Tinder is your sure shot way to find a hot date!
Features of Tinder
- Tinder uses location-based services to find people closet to your current location. After that, it allows you to swipe left (reject) or swipe right(accept) those users if you dislike/like them.
- However, the application has various other interesting features that let you do tons of things. You can send GIFs, pictures, stories, etc.
- Tinder, as well as, is free but has a small monthly subscription
- On the other hand, Tinder is verified using Facebook, so bots and scammers are less in number
- It has a high-quality user base.
Pros of Tinder
- The subscription price starts around $9 which is worth it for the tons of awesome features.
- However, the price is very affordable, around $9 a month.
- Tinder is well balanced, having many females as well as male users.
Cons of Tinder
- However, Tinder only lets you swipe a certain amount of times a day
- Offers nothing new and may bore people due to the limited things to do.
#2 OkCupid – A Free Dating App
OkCupid is like the grandfather of all dating apps. It is one of the most popular dating apps of all time, let alone 2018. OKCupid still has a very loyal following in 2018. It is truly an amazing application, and that is why it belongs on my list of top free dating apps of 2018.
OkCupid boasts around 1 million users logging in every single day. That means OKCupid is up there with the champions! This app certainly easily sets itself apart with various unique features. OkCupid uses a unique algorithm to find you the perfect match. It is not just about photos but matching with someone who truly shares your likes and dislikes. Someone compatible to you.
OkCupid is not just limited to traditional relationships though. You can find yourself all sorts of kinky dates. Threesomes, sham marriages, hookup, if you want it, go for it. And you know the best part? OkCupid is 100% free. It always will be. OkCupid is a totally free hookup app. This fact alone gives it a spot on my list of top free dating apps 2018.
Features of OKCupid
- The user base of OkCupid is very loyal and high quality.
- However, OkCupid has plenty of women.
- OkCupid features an easy to learn layout and a gorgeous design.
- On the other hand, the registration is not long, and you can jump headlong into the fun.
- The compatibility percentage comes in handy in determining if you should go for a date with a match.
Pros of OKCupid
- Value for price. OkCupid is extremely affordable and worth the price.
- However, OkCupid ensures safety and security of its users
- Your data, private insights, photos will be safe with OKCupid
- On the other hand, OkCupid is the ideal app to find yourself a hot date
Cons of OKCupid
- Very small amount of free features
- The user base is slim to none in small towns and cities
#3 Match.com – Best Dating App
Ah, the famous Match.com. This app is truly the Elvis Presley of all dating apps. This app has earned itself a blazing place on my list of top free dating apps of 2018 with zero effort. Match.com is still on fire even in 2018. Match.com started it all. All the features the other apps have are all inspired by Match.com. This dating app here is one of the best dating apps you can use in 2018.
Match.com follows a simple formula. It lets you see photos of eligible and hot singles and lets you pick whoever you wish. That is not all; matching is pretty unique too. It is not dependent on photos only, but your shared interests and hobbies! This means you can actually be sure that the person you have matched with is someone you can be compatible with! This app does all your work for you.
Match.com even shows you various events close to your current location. The app notes down your zip code and then suggests you matches and events based on that. In my opinion, that is pretty neat! Match.com is 100% free, but you can pay a premium for some extra features. Match.com boasts around 49 million users. Considering that the site was launched in 1995, Match.com seems to be doing splendidly.
Features of Match.com
- You can request matches by using features such as “Match me.” It increases your chances of getting a date.
- The algorithm is constantly evolving and adapting to your likes and dislikes. It incorporates itself in your dating life and helps you get better matches.
- However, Match.com’s developers are active and are frequently updating the app.
- The search options are varied an unique
- On the other hand, daily matches delivered handpicked to your profile
Pros of Match.com
- However, Match.com is a veteran in the dating scene and packs tons of users.
- Match.com profiles are verified, and there are many ways to do so
- Extensive verification keeps bots away
- Decent art style
Cons of Match.com
- Match.com is expensive and may not ideal for users who are just looking for a casual hookup.
- Verification of profile takes time which can turn off some people.
#4 Zoosk – Online Dating App
Zoosk is one of the leading dating apps of 2018. It boasts around 30 million active users. Zoosk is doing great around the big dating giants despite the fact that it is a new app. Zoosk puts safety as a requirement by asking users to integrate their Facebook and Google+ accounts on Zoosk.
It ensures two things. First, it makes sure that the date you are meeting is not a serial killer. Secondly, it keeps spammers, bots, and other undesirables far far away. This integration allows you a lot of flexibility and makes for a unique and fluid experience. Out of all the apps on my top free dating apps of 2018, Zoosk has been a personal favorite for a few years now.
Zoosk is available in over 80 countries. With so many users, there is no doubt that you will find your ideal hookup on Zoosk. Many of you will notice that Zoosk is a bit like a social media site rather than a dating app. It adds to the charm, in my opinion. Zoosk has been seeing a lot of growth in the recent days, and it does not seem like it will stop at anything. One of the downsides to Zoosk, however, is that the paid option is awfully expensive.
It costs around $30 a month, or $9 a year. Premium members have various unique features likable to see who stalked them or sending a message to anyone, but nothing of substantial value. Buying a membership just does not feel worth it. If you are looking for a quick date, Zoosk should be your go-to option. It is the simplest and the biggest dating app, and it continues to grow even in 2018.
Zoosk is not altogether free of spammers and bots, but it does a great job at dealing with them. The customer service is very helpful too. Considering the above pros and cons, I think Zoosk belongs on my list of top free dating apps of 2018 without a doubt. If you can look past the expensive subscription and social media like looks, you got yourself a solid app.
Features of Zoosk
- Zoosk is the latest hip app. Majority of the user base is millennial.
- However, Zoosk is a pleasure to navigate and packs tons of easy to use features.
- It has a laid-back vibe to it, so it is ideal for casual dates and hookups.
- On the other hand, you can go back and forth while picking your matches, unlike Tinder.
- To get more matches and hits, you can use the boost feature.
Pros of Zoosk
- However, the Megaflirt feature is substantially the same as a super like from Tinder.
- The insights feature allows you a statistical view of the kind of matches you are into.
Cons of Zoosk
- The pricing is steep, and costs are $30.
- One of the worst things is that you cannot send messages without being a premium member.
#5 TrulyMadly – First Indian Dating App
It is one of the newest apps in the market of dating apps free today. It is a new player and thus lacks experience as compared to the other giants on this list. But that does not mean that the app is not good. I would not add an app which is not good on my top dating apps of 2018 list. All the apps on this list are tried, test and excellent. Now, let us move forward with a detailed analysis of TrulyMadly.
TrulyMadly is the first Indian dating app launched. It has generic features as most dating apps do but it also promises security and safety as its first features. TrulyMadly is packed with various features that keep you discreet and secure.
Features of Truly Madly
- This app values security and safety of its users.
- Girls take the control. Truly Madly allows only girls to message and match.
- Each user has a Trust Score which increases and decreases based on the kind of experience people have with you.
- On the other hand, you cannot use it fully without verification
- Must verify Linkedin, Facebook and Google+
Pros of Truly Madly
- The app is very safe, and you can ensure that the match you are meeting is not a murderer!
- Extensive verification that filters out the unwanted elements
Cons of Truly Madly
- User Base is very small
- The verification and linking of several social media sites might not be for everyone
- Not ideal for casual dating at all
Not many people may know of Skout, but it surely a great flirting app. There is a reason this app is on my top dating Apps of 2018 list! It deserves the spot for sure. Skout is a little less severe but still pretty good dating app. It focuses on matching people who have similar personalities and preferences.
Skout allows you a plethora of options to match with people. One thing that may turn off many people is that Skout concentrates on relationship building rather than casual hookups or flirty relationships. However, flirting is not unheard of on the app. Skout takes its security very seriously, so getting banned for posting adult content or suggestive content is easy.
If you don’t want a serious, explicit adult dating site, Skout is your way to go. Skout may be new, but it sure is here to stay. It is a cute and innocent take on online dating and if you want to have some decent flirty conversations, go for it. Just make sure to be safe!
Features of Skout
- Ideal for casual dating
- Security is great
- Innocent and natural going dating app
- Amazing art style
- Good user base
Pros of Skout
- Skout takes the safety of its members very seriously
- On the other hand, Skout is very easy to understand
- If you want to build a legit relationship, skout is excellent.
Cons of Skout
- Skout takes an innocent and easy going approach to date, which may not be for everyone.
- It is filled with teens and kids starting at age 13. It could be a huge turn off for most people.
It is one of those apps that will always be on any list made about top free dating apps. There is not a single doubt that FriendFinder-X belongs on my list of top free dating apps of 2018. FriendFinder X is one of those adult apps that everybody absolutely loves. It has several cons, but despite those, the pros are so worth it.
FriendFinder-X is a fantastic app, and using it is an absolute pleasure. The app is a little in your face, but if you want sex, it is the perfect dating app for you. It has some unique features like extensive profile customization, detailed and easy to use the site, etc. The site is packaged as a hookup site, and that is all. The many features of FriendFinder are not easy to list out.
The app even boasts a unique and detailed search engine that you can exploit to find yourself some casual sex. If finding casual open sex or virtual sex is your goal, FriendFinder X is one of the best. No matter what you like, the site has it all. FriendFinder X has lived up to its potential for sure. The site is certainly a neat addition to my growing list of Top free dating apps of 2018. Just be assured though, you might find yourself doing a lot more than dating on this one!
Features of FriendFinder- X
- The uber app of hookups and casual dating. It is loaded with an amazing search engine
- It even features webcam sex and cybersex features.
- This Dating Site has an affordable membership plan.
- The app has millions of users logging in
- A sleek and naughty looking art design
Pros of FriendFinder X
- Members are rated by hotness, which increases their chance of matching
- You can customize your profile however you wish
- The ideal app to find casual sex and cybersex
- Webcam and sex shows
Cons of FriendFinder-X
- Hotness rates members, this could affect some people.
- Additional money required to access some features
When we think of dating, we all think of love. The best way is to find someone who shares your common interests. Cuddli seeks to match you with people who share your common interests. If you are geeky and nerdy, Cuddli is your way to go! Cuddli is the newest player in the game, and it is making some serious moves!
Cuddli is a dating service for nerds and geeks. So if you want to date someone to discuss science with, Cuddli is where it is at! The only downfall of this free dating app is that the user base is a little small right now.
Features of Cuddlii
- Cuddlii is targeted towards nerds and geeks. This dating app is for those who wish to date other nerds and geeks.
- However, with this app, security is of the paramount importance.
- Cuddlii is 100% free!
- It verifies accounts via Facebook or Google+; this keeps away unwanted elements.
- Large and high quality of user base with practically no bots or scammers
Pros of Cuddlii
- However, Cuddlii is a unique app which targets nerds and geeks, which is an untapped market.
- It has a fast sign up process, and a fantastic art style
Cons of Cuddlii
- However, Cuddlii’s user base is still low since it is a new app
- The iOS version of the app suffers from bugs and glitches.
Wild is another new app to find dates on. Wild promises to verify accounts and boast around 400,000 verified profiles. However, it is an excellent user base which is active too. Wild allows you to filter and search your preferences to the dot.
You can choose between height, weight, hair color, job, and even put your own interests up there. However, it helps you find the ideal compatible date. Other than that, Wild is free and features other generic features.
Features of Wild
- Wild has a quality user base
- The user base is verified
- A decent search engine
- However, it boasts around 400,000 verified profiles
- On the other hand, it cleans and posh looking design
Pros of Wild
- Wild is a new app, and yet it has many users
- However, Wild is ideal for hookups and casual dating
Cons of Wild
- On the other hand, Wild is fairly generic and has no new or unique features
#10 Luxy – Dating Luxury
This app is a bit of a dating luxury. This is for the readers who are rich and well off. Because this app has a requirement for the users. However, it is being rich. Luxy is billed as the “Tinder minus the poor people.” It is a controversial app that lets you add your income to your profile!
It may seem outrageous to many of our users. But if you are looking for a rich date, Luxy is your place! Luxy is the most cool and ideal apps for millionaires.
Features of Luxy
- Luxy is the Tinder of the rich. It has more millionaires and rich people any other app.
- It even displays the income of the users
- However, you can also add up to 5 luxury brands as tags on your profile
- Luxy also features a premium version, the LUXY BLACK. It adds more features and abilities. It also adds a premium emblem on your profile.
- On the other hand, all luxy accounts are verified and safe; you need not worry about bots or fake profiles.
Pros of Luxy
- Luxy also gets you face to face with a difficult question: income. If money is an important thing to you, Luxy is for you.
- However, Luxy is ultra exclusive, with a clean and classy looking design
- On the other hand, Luxy boasts many millionaires and famous rich people
Cons of Luxy
- However, it is somewhat in your face and can turn off many people.
- On the other hand, Luxy has a costly premium membership
These are all of my best Top Free Dating Apps of 2018.
Thanks for following DatingFoo! These are handpicked, chosen and reviewed by me just for you guys. So make sure you make use of these fantastic Dating Apps and find yourself some dates. So, knock yourself out and do not forget to be safe!