We recently explained to you about some very best HookUp Apps. Today we are going to look at the best HookUp Sites on the Internet.
I don’t know if the myth is true or not that most of the people consider HookUp Sites better over HookUp Apps.
- 1 Best HookUp Sites
- 1.1 1. Zoosk
- 1.2 2. eHarmony
- 1.3 3. OkCupid
- 1.4 4. AdultFriendFinder
- 1.5 5. Match.com
- 1.6 6. Ashley Madison
Best HookUp Sites
Talking about the best HookUp Sites is incomplete without mentioning Zoosk. Zoosk is a quick hookup site to set up and requires almost no time.
However, it can set your profile up just by the tap of a button, using Google or Facebook. Zoosk has tons of beautiful strangers to find and hook up with! While a lot of people turn away from tinder and go to alternatives like Zoosk to find the ideal hook up
Pros of Zoosk
- Zoosk is very easy to use and packs a punch of features
- Zoosk boasts millions of users across the world
- However, the site has a modern and sleek design, along with lots of safety measures.
- Zoosk promises all the profiles are 100% verified, so no fakes get through.
Cons of Zoosk
- Zoosk has many dead accounts which can be very annoying
- Zoosk is free, but you need a premium membership to message people and enjoy other benefits
- Top Rated Flirting Apps for Android & iOS
- Love Apps – Top 10 Love Apps with High Success Rate
- Top Rated Free Dating Apps for Online Dating
- Disabled Dating Sites – Only Best and Tested Sites
eHarmony is one of the world’s most popular dating and HookUp Sites. eHarmony does cater more to long term relationships, but people do come here for some good old hooking up. eHarmony is an old classic that can be trusted. It has an established customer base with good will and all the modernity it needs.
Pros of eHarmony
- eHarmony is fantastic for long term relationships and quick hookups.
- However, the algorithm is decent and ensures that you won’t spend hours and hours on useless matches.
- eHarmony has a sleek and catchy design that you can’t have enough of.
- Has three different pricing plans so you can get one within your budget.
Cons of eHarmony
- The three different pricing plans are a con too, considering many useful features are locked out.
- eHarmony is more for long term dating and marriage than hooking up for casual sex.
- The site does not permit you to text premium users. It does not have a search function either.
OkCupid is a charming hookup site that you can spend an entire evening over and not even realize. For starters, the site is completely free, you can interact with as many people as you want, for free. Afterward, the site has a beautiful look and feel to it. OkCupid, being free, is the perfect site for hooking up.
Pros of OKCupid
- OkCupid is completely free, with millions of users across the world.
- OkCupid allows you to interact with its users completely anonymously.
- However, the premium membership is worth it and only costs about $10 a month. The added benefits are worth the price.
Cons of OKCupid
- The site has millions of users but seems completely deserted in many small towns.
- OkCupid also seems to suffer from constant technical failures.
- Has millions of users, but mostly from the US which can limit you based on your geographical location.
- OKCupid seems unsafe as anyone can see your profile within registering and verifying themselves.
Good old AdultFriendFinder is the top choice when you are looking for casual hookups. As the name suggests, it helps you find adult friends for adult stuff. The hookup site is a leader in the hookup era, and it doesn’t look like it’s gonna stop anytime soon.
Pros of AdultFriendFinder
- Adultfriendfinder has a lot of goodwill and respect.
- However, it has a loyal fanbase that returns to the site constantly.
- Adultfriendfinder is created for hooking up and is thus the best possible site for it.
- It even features blogs, webcams, photos, private sex shows.
Cons of AdultFriendFinder
- Adultfriendfinder may be too sexual in nature, and this may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
- The premium is not worth it, as it does not include the extra sexy stuff. (Webcam shows, model shows, etc)
- It’s not clear about how many users there are on this site.
- The design and look of the site are not that great either.
Match.com hook up site is the authority when it comes to dating and hookup sites. It started the whole revolutionary online dating scene. It has a constantly developed and fully completed mobile site too. Match.com is over 23 years old, and it is still going strong, that’s the best part about this site.
Pros of Match.com
- Match.com is old and trusted; it has millions of regular and loyal customers
- The matchmaking algorithm is fabulous, and it is constantly improving by the day.
- However, your profile gets daily matches handpicked according to your preferences.
- You can even secretly request to be added to a user’s daily matches!
- It properly verifies profiles, so no bots get through.
Cons of Match.com
- The verification of accounts may take a lot of time.
- Match.com is very expensive, charging around $42 for one month. While this amount can be a lot for people looking simply to hook up for casual sex.
6. Ashley Madison
Ashley Madison is the hookup site for the married. Gaining a lot of flak for promotion martial disloyalty, the site is still going strong. Ashley Madison is a site specifically designed to have an affair. This site is clear cut laid out for people looking for discreet and sexual hookups.
Pros of Ashley Madison
- Ashley Madison is very well known due to the controversy and seems to have a massive user base.
- However, it is exceptionally for hookups and sex, so it is an ideal site for this list
- Ashley Madison has a complete assurance of security and confidentiality. You can rest easy knowing that Ashley Madison will keep your hook up secrets safe.
Cons of Ashley Madison
- The site is geared towards adults only and costs a bomb. Apart from the 7-day trial, all will set you back $60 a month. It also has more packages. The payment system is very confusing to understand.