There are hundreds of dating sites on the web. Among them one of the categories that are on the rise in dating sites which is specially designed for black people who are interested in their race or people who are interested in interracial dating. AfroRomance is one of those sites.
AfroRomance is designed for black people who are interested in interracial or same-race dating. If you are in the trouble of deciding whether to choose AfroRomance or not, then you are in the right place.
We are here to discuss the dating site called AfroRomance in detail. After reading this article, it might help you in reaching your conclusion. So without any further ado, let’s get right into it.
Some of the key features that you will find at AfroRomance are:
1. It has an attached content website called Fyooz, where you can relationship advice about interracial dating. They also contain user testimonies about relationships in general.
2. It has a horoscope compatibility tester.
3. This site also has filters with which you can look out for your preferred match. (It’s like the filters you use during online shopping, but it is with people).
4. It is effortless to browse. It has an excellent interface that is clean and user friendly too.
5. You can search for people and create a list of your favourite members.
6. You can always edit your profile. You can edit your bio to let people know about you better. You can also upload your desired images.
7. You can locate and start a conversation with someone who shares common interests with you.
8. If you are a VIP user, then you can use private chat rooms or webcam chats. Sounds fun, right? It is. Once you find someone with common interests, you can have endless chats with them. At that point, the webcam comes handy.
Sign-up and Login Process
You can sign up quickly to AfroRomance. All you need is a little bit time on your hands, and then you are set. Firstly the most important thing to do is enter your info into the computer.
They will ask you some personal information like – your gender, your sexuality, ethnicity, emails, whether you are looking for long term relationships or pen pals, or just simple Platonic friendship.
After entering the info, you may or may not enter your profile picture. And then you are free to look around the site. You can either have a free or a paid VIP membership. Of course, you get more features if you opt for VIP treatment. That decision lies with you.
Safety and Security
AfroRomance is very serious about their customer’s safety and security. There is a twenty-four customer service with live chat if you face any trouble you can just call them up. There is also the option to block out the spammers or if you by any chance, come across creepy and suspicious people.
You can also report the profiles if anything like that happens and their team will look into the matter. You are also provided with the general guide about how to spot and avoid spammers and scammers.
They put a high priority on safeguarding your safety and personal information, so you do not need to worry. But if something still bothers you, there is always the customer service available just one phone call away.
Pros and Cons
There are always two sides to a coin. No matter how good a dating site is there is always some fault. But let’s look at both sides before judging.
- You can easily view the info about the users and get to know them even before you start talking to them.
- The filter option is a great way to narrow down your search for people with common interests.
- There is 24-hour customer service if you face some technical difficulties.
- There exists an excellent attached website for dating advice, success stories, and so much more. That’s an excellent feature to take note of.
- The site does not upsell its features. The features are all useful, and none of them is designed to extract a higher fee from their customers.
- Sometimes some users may play with the system. In turn, this affects the effectiveness of the search filters and some other facilities which can cause some trouble with other users leading to a disappointing experience.
- They do not have a few unique features that other dating sites have. This is a step back when it comes to the competitive world of online dating sites.
- There is not a lot of scopes to use your own words while creating your bio. They are mainly yes or no kind of questions, so they can feel detaching for some people.
AfroRomance Plans and Prices
|Plan||Cost||Cost Per Month||Saving vs. 1 Month|
|One Month||$19.95||$19.95||0% Savings|
|Three Months||$39.51||$13.17||34% Savings|
|Six Months||$69.96||11.66/month||42% Savings|
Alternatives to AfroRomance
There is always something better. The grass is always greener on the other side. If you are not satisfied with AfroRomance even after reading this article, then you can check out some of the alternatives for AfroRomance.
1. Elite Singles: They boast about having the most significant number of black working singles on their site. If you want, you can check them and their reviews too.
2. eharmony: They have the largest black singles on their site.
We hope that you have found this article useful and that you can reach a decision now after having a detailed analysis of AfroRomance. Make sure that you give it a try though because it is a highly recommended and popular online dating site. Once again we sure do hope that this article here has benefited you in some way.